5 October 2011

The Gallery- Colour

Today Tara has asked us to contribute colour to the Gallery. She has asked us to think about just one colour. Now, that sounds like a tricky task if you think about all the shades of colour that are present thanks to Mother Nature.

I had a look back through my camera photo archive and some images jumped out at me that shouted COLOUR! Well, more accurately they shouted PINK!

Not always my first choice of colour but the hydrangeas in the gardens at Stourhead at the beginning of September were just beautiful - and very, very pink.

So here you are - Pink Hydrangeas at Stourhead, Wiltshire





SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Beautiful - I love your photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so pretty and I love Stourhead x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They always remind me of my childhood home where hydrangeas lined the fron path to the door. We had pink bushe and blue bushes but my favourites were the bushes that were something in between pink and blue - both and neither at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhh hydrangeas are one of my most favourite flowers! Lovely photos x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh very nice indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowza! I love, I love! and just around the corner :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that is the prettiest of pinks if ever i saw! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning close up aren't they - I think its because you get so many shades within a flower or the bush!:)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig