28 January 2017

Project 365 2017 #4

Week 4 of Project 365 2017 and illness crept into the house.

Project 365 2017 day 22 - Vegan food // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 23 - Feeling the cold // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 24 - Lacock run // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 25 - Yogi tea // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 26 - Simple Things // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 27 - Bubble bath // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 28 - Bath Abbey // 76sunflowers

Day 22
The girl was feeling low yesterday and today she was confined to the sofa with a lousy cough and was generally feeling like rubbish. I spent some time in the sunny kitchen cooking up some food and baking some cakes for the week ahead; lemon cake, cinnamon and banana cake, meringues, hummus and sweet potato and coconut soup - all vegan naturally.
Day 23
I had to call on the mother in law for help today as the girl was off school and I had yoga classes to take. So feeling grateful I went and set up my classes - someone was feeling the cold in the room.
Day 24
Tuesday is run with my buddy day and we met up for our usual jaunt around Lacock. It was cold and beautiful but neither of us were feeling it today ending up doing just 5 miles.
Day 25
Parent's evening at work last night on my day off so an early one tonight as feeling a bit yuck- a yogi tea was needed.
Day 26
Another parent's evening, and a late one at that, and feeling yuck again so I crawled into bed with the Simple Things magazine and hot water bottle to ease the pains.
Day 27
Today I spent the day sneezing and feeling pretty rubbish at work - my running buddy had it yesterday so that explains our poor show on Tuesday - and once home I ran a hot bubble bath whilst my nose continued to drip.
Day 28
No yoga classes this morning and strangely feeling much better. We headed into Bath as we had promised the girl a trip in to spend her Christmas clothes voucher and money. Apparently it poured with rain - that must have happened during the hour I was in one shop with her deciding what to buy! After the shop we walked past Bath Abbey to meet the boys.

x x x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig