7 January 2017

Project 365 2017 #1

I can't quite believe we are back to week 1 of Project 365 again!
This is my fourth year taking part and I can't wait to see what 2017 has to offer.

Project 365 2017 day 1 - Vegan Shepherdess Pie  // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 2 - Bath canal  // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 3 - Moon and Venus  // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 4 - Runners  // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 5 - Yoga socks and shawl // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 6 - Yoga class prepping // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 7 - Miranda Sawyer Out of Time // 76sunflowers

Day 1
New Year's Day and a bit of a lazy start to the year for me and the kiddos - the husband had to go to work. I cooked a vegan Shepherdess Pie for tea which was a success for 3 out of 4 of us - my boy couldn't cope with the amount of veg and lentils!
Day 2
We had a lovely family day in Bath today parking up at the university and walking part of the Skyline down to the canal. I finally met one of the husband's friends from work and we had a cuppa at his canal-side house - all very nice!
Day 3
A cold one for the last day of the holidays for me and the kiddos. The girl headed off into town with her friend and the boy ended up with two friends in the conservatory whittling wood. I headed down the garden to pick some thyme and rosemary and spotted the moon and Venus overhead.
Day 4
Back to school for us all today. We were all a bit low about this but it did us good to get back into routine. As soon as I got home I put on my runners - the first time in 4 weeks - for a 5k to the village and back. It was a bit tough and I fear my fitness levels have dropped massively.
Day 5
Back to yoga after missing it last week. It was a chilly night so thick socks and a shawl were needed for savasana.
Day 6
I got myself and my bags prepped for my first yoga classes on the weekend. I was a big ball of nervous energy.
Day 7
First yoga classes this morning were great fun with lots of positive feedback so I hope everyone comes back next week! This afternoon I chilled with my library book that has been reserved so I need to get it read by Tuesday - Miranda Sawyer's Out if Time is a great look at the midlife of a modern woman and I recommend it.

x x x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig