21 January 2017

Project 365 2017 #3

Week 3 of Project 365 2017 has been a busy and fulfilling one.

Project 365 2017 day 15 - Sunday afternoon run // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 16 - Hoberman sphere // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 17 - Red Lion, Lacock // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 18 - Pink sky // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 19 - Yoga texts // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 20 - Vegan 'hobnob' // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 21 - Yoga and running // 76sunflowers

Day 15
A quiet Sunday with the kiddos at home. I'd planned to get up early for a morning run but seeing as Sunday is my only day for a lie in all week I soon changed my mind. Once the husband returned from work though I put the runners on and headed out for a 5 mile late afternoon run and caught a snippet of the setting sun.
Day 16
Yoga class this morning with my lovely home ed families where we had a focus on breathing; the Hoberman sphere is a great tool for this.
Day 17
Tuesday morning is run day with my lovely friend. We met up in Lacock for 6.5 miles around the country lanes finishing in front of the famous Red Lion pub in the village.
Day 18
A cold start to Wednesday with a beautiful pink sky to admire whilst de-icing the car.
Day 19
A long day at work was followed by a much needed yoga class. After that I tucked myself up in bed with some yoga texts to start some self study.
Day 20
Friday is no longer cake day at work but that didn't stop my lovely friend and colleague bringing me over a vegan chocolate 'hobnob'!
Day 21
Today was a good Saturday with a couple of super yoga classes this morning with an amazing bunch of kids. I then managed to shoot out for a chilly 5 mile run before lunch before seeing the in-laws this afternoon who have recently returned from their 3 month trip to New Zealand.

x x x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig