21 May 2016

Project 366 2016 #20

Week 20 of Project 366 2016 saw sunshine and showers and a happy me!


Day 136
5:30 start this morning for my boy and his sleepover buddy - we were not impressed. Luckily it was a warm sunny day so we lazed for the rest of it and I put my feet up and had a good reading session in the back garden.
Day 137
I decided to head down an unexplored lane on my morning run and found myself off road for a few miles running across beautiful fields. It made a very pleasant change to the usual pounding of pavements and I'm looking forward to exploring more soon.
Day 138
The front garden needed a bit of a tidy up so I tackled the hedge cutting it back to reveal the hidden peony.
Day 139
At work the rain returned and as I left the pink of this rose caught my eye.
Day 140
More flowers at work today this time a gift from the garden from one of my class - it is definitely the simple things that can put a big smile on my face. Later tonight I headed out for my first proper yoga class which was lush.
Day 141
Friday came around quickly again and tonight I did a bit of core work on the mat then had a look through my latest magazine.
Day 142
The rain returned today but before it got too heavy I set out for a morning run exploring a new route. On my return I finally stopped to take a photo of the local yarn bombing.

x x x

TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig