8 May 2016

Project 366 2016 #18

Week 18 of Project 366 for 2016 saw a change in the weather with less rain and more sunshine.
Which was good and bad!

Project 366 2016 day 122 - Bath Botanical Gardens WI // 76sunflowers

Day 122
A family Sunday was needed today so the husband switched his work day over and we all headed into Bath for a really relaxed wander. I bought some new shoes - the first non running related pair in a long time! - and we headed out to Victoria Park. In the Botanical Gardens we came across this WI bath tub within a small vegetable garden.
Day 123
Bank Holiday Monday meant rain and, following a comfortable 5 mile run first thing for me, the husband went to work. A lazy house day was on the cards then in the evening I headed into Bristol to meet a friend to see James at the Colston Hall. James are one of my most favourite bands from my teenage days and it must have been 25 years ago I first saw them. Tonight they did not disappoint with Tim Booth strolling through the crowd to do a pared down version of Sit Down singing just inches away from me!
Day 124
A day to myself today and the walk to and from school was under an almost clear blue sky. There seems to be a change in the air.
Day 125
Back to work with a skip in my step - I am sure the sunshine and warmth does wonders for my state of mind. After work we had a family bbq and I sat on the patio watching the sun go down.
Day 126
Final run before the Hackney Half on Sunday. It was just a 5k but it was hard work in the heat, and the weather forecast for the weekend is hotter! My route took me to the local village pub where I turned back, rested for a few seconds to take a snap then headed back for home.
Day 127
We safely arrived in Hackney this evening where the heat was hanging in the air.
Day 128
It was the boy's 8th birthday today and we headed into London to the Science Museum and chilled for a bit in Kensington Gardens. The children experienced the underground for the first time and there were mixed reviews! It was a great day though.

x x x

TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig