10 June 2017

Project 365 2017 #23

Week 23 of Project 365 2017 and it was back to routine and the tiredness of work and school.

Project 365 2017 day 155 - Weeding the veggie plot // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 156 - Coleslaw and nutritional yeast // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 157 - 10 mile run // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 158 - Vegan menu // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 159 - Polling station // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 160 - 4 mile run // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 161 - Children's yoga // 76sunflowers

Day 155
Instead of Sunday being a lazy day I turned it into a productive day and tackled the veggie plot at the end of the garden that needed a serious weeding job - a few hours later and it was looking better.
Day 156
No school for the kiddos today so we turned Monday into our lazy day! We watched Maleficient, ate popcorn and the only picture I took was of my tea - pasta and homemade coleslaw with a huge sprinkling of nutritonal yeast.
Day 157
The kiddos were back to school today and it was time to concentrate on some longer runs today. I was so glad my running buddy was with me today on a sunny and annoyingly windy 10 miler - if I was on my own I probably would have cut it short! The leg wasn't perfect but I made it back to double figures.
Day 158
Back to work was a bit of a shock to the system and straight into a long week of meetings, moderation and obviously teaching. This evening, to break up the long day and evening, I grabbed some dinner in town with my colleagues and was very happy to find a great vegan menu.
Day 159
I didn't sleep much last night due to worrying about work so was super tired by the time I dragged myself to the polling station. Unfortunately it made no difference as our MP remains the same.
Day 160
I had to talk myself into a run tonight and dragged myself around the villages for 4 miles.
Day 161
Back to yoga teaching this morning and it was so lovely to welcome back my young yogis to some lovely classes filled with bear hunting and laughing. No bears were harmed - just cuddled tightly.

x x x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig