27 May 2017

Project 365 2017 #21

The temperatures got hot for week 21 of Project 365 2017. I'm also thinking I need to start recording the words for my daily photo each day as, at the end of the week, I look back and, even with a photo, forget what I did each day - is that normal?!

Project 365 2017 day 141 - Garden // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 142 - Residential girl // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 143 - Vegan wrap // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 144 - Yoga sky // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 145 - Silhouettes // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 146 - Love Hearts running vest // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 147 - Incense // 76sunflowers

Day 141
I'm sure it was a usual lazy stay at home Sunday whilst the husband went to work. We definitely packed for the girl's trip to Cornwall tomorrow and I spent some time in the garden admiring my flower bed.
Day 142
We waved goodbye to the girl today as she went off to Cornwall on her school residential - I may have sniffed a little to see her go.
Day 143
An extra morning of yoga teaching today meant my usual Tuesday morning run became a lunchtime one; 7 miles later I was very hungry. This vegan shredded 'duck' wrap hit the spot.
Day 144
A change to routine with yoga class tonight instead of tomorrow. The hotter weather, and lighter nights, saw me walk there and back for the first time this year which meant I could pause and admire the yoga sky.
Day 145
A funny old day at work so I hit the mat at home to chill out. Looking up at the end I saw my sausage dog and mouse in silhouette form on the window sill.
Day 146
It was a hot one today but I had 3 miles to run on the marathon training plan. I hate running in the sun let alone 25c heat so I was obviously a hot sweaty mess at the end. I had to dig out my Love Hearts running vest to try and keep cool.
Day 147
A cloudy morning of yoga teaching then the sun broke out this afternoon. I dragged my old mat out into the garden, lit up some incense, chilled out and focused on some asana practice. It was all lovely - until the neighbour did his usual weekend thing of firing up his garden power tools!

x x x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig