15 April 2017

Project 365 2017 #15

Week 15 of Project 365 2017 and it's the Easter holiday!!

Project 365 2017 day 99 - Devizes half marathon // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 100 - 21 days of happiness // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 101 - Rogue One & pizza // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 102 - Painting & wedding flowers // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 103 - Herbs // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 104 - Border // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 105 - Daffodil // 76sunflowers

Day 99
Devizes half marathon today and as well as the dreaded hills it was a hot one. Due to this I had no aim of getting a PB, I just wanted to finish. So I was over the moon to come in at 1:53:53 - which is 1 minute 1 second away from my PB.
Day 100
I don't think I stretched enough post-race yesterday as today my thighs were so tight. I popped into work to do some room re-organising, then back home I started an online 21 days of happiness challenge and was so pleased to have my girl want to join in too.
Day 101
We stayed local today with a walk to town to go to the library and to pick up some popcorn and general junk food for DVD night. The husband was away so it was just me and the kiddos snuggling up with pizza and chips and the awesome Rogue One - cried like a baby again.
Day 102
I finally gave the dining room a fresh coat of paint following 12 years of grubby fingers and furniture marks. This meant taking down my dried wedding flowers from their dusty place on the high unit. Now to order a new sideboard to finish it off and give me some desperately needed storage.
Day 103
My fabulous children were happy to come to my friend's house today and chill with her older children, who looked after them so we could go and run! A gentle 10k was completed to loosen up the legs from Sunday and get ready for a 10k at the end of the holiday. Back home I planted out some herbs on the patio - pretty much the extent of my gardening skills.
Day 104
Inspired by my herb planting I asked the in-laws to meet us at B&Q to help me pick out some plants for a garden border as I have no clue which plants lasts for a year or come back again next year! The afternoon was then spent in the garden digging over my bed, pulling up weeds and roots galore before planting out my selection of lupins, phlox and saxifrage - now to remember to water them.
Day 105
Before the husband went to work this morning I headed out for a 5 mile run then it was a day of baking, organising the girl for a birthday sleepover and having a friend over for the boy. The sun was shining and I found myself in the garden chatting to both sets of neighbours - which never happens! This daffodil was a latecomer from some bulbs I haphazardly threw into the ground a bit late in the season.

x x x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig