8 October 2016

Project 366 2016 #40

Week 40 of Project 366 for 2016 has seen me find my running feet again and chasing some sunshine!

Project 366 2016 day 276 - Dyrham Park deer // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 277 - Sunny morning run // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 278 - Pink morning sky // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 279 - The Simple Things magazine // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 280 - Peacock yoga leggings // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 281 - Gin & Tonic & popcorn // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 282 - Afternoon run // 76sunflowers

Day 276
It was a beautiful sunny Autumn day today so we headed to work with the husband with plans to go to Tyntesfield afterwards. The car park was full and parking was a little bit precarious on the road outside so we headed out to the motorway for a circular route home taking in the joys of the deer at Dyrham Park instead.
Day 277
The sunshine continued today and I got my runners on again for a 4 mile run round the local villages - stopping en route to say hello to the cows. I had planned to go a bit further but my outer knee started to niggle just after 3 miles and experience has taught to me to pull up sooner rather than later in these circumstances.
Day 278
I woke up this morning to a lovely warm pink hue in my bedroom so hung out of my window to capture the gorgeous morning sky. Later that evening I tested the knee on a 5k run to the local village and back and was pleased to say that all was fine.
Day 279
Wednesday so back to work so early to bed - tonight with the latest Simple Things magazine.
Day 280
It was a peacock leggings and fluffy sock kind of evening to walk to yoga and back tonight - the Winter coat and Doc Martens were put on too due to a downward shift in temperature.
Day 281
A quiet Friday evening with the children tonight to watch the Minions DVD - a rare Gin and Tonic and popcorn were my reward.
Day 282
A Saturday of errands and housework today followed by a late afternoon run - I managed 4.5 faster miles and no knee niggles so there's a bottle of Prosecco in the fridge now to celebrate!

x x x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig