21 June 2014

365 #25 {Much needed break}

It's been a funny old week.
Me time to full on at work and back to me time.
I like the start and end of that circle.

365 #25

Project 365 day 166 - Garden shack // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 167 - Weights & Yoga // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 168 - Thistles // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 169 - #happymail #snailmail #postcircle // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 170 - Chickens // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 171 - Doombar Friday tipple // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 172 - Kasabian & Kings of Leon // 76sunflowers

Day 166
The morning after the night before. The garden was a calm place for a quiet moment following a busy birthday BBQ on Saturday which resulted in bulging recycling boxes from the empties. The late night football didn't help either.
Day 167
Time to myself - I always feel much better with the world following a round with the weights and the yoga mat.
Day 168
Overgrown hedgerows on the walk to school - amongst the nettles though a pretty thistle was found.
Day 169
Incoming happy mail again today!
Day 170
The hot weather means the doors are wide open in the conservatory and the chooks become uninvited house guests.
Day 171
A cold ale was needed tonight. Just the one though as we have a busy weekend ahead.
Day 172
The in laws are here to babysit and it's concert day number 1! We're off to Leicester today to see Kasabian then over to Milton Keynes to see Kings of Leon. This makes me very happy! :)

Linking up - possibly a bit late - with The Boy and Me...

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky
x x x
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I love that you have chickens running around, I would love that! Enjoy the concerts, what a perfect end to the week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot of the thistles and adore the chickens on the loose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elaine Livingstone22 June 2014 at 14:45

    Hope you enjoy your me time, we all need it. Love the thistle pic, nice colours. I agree with the chickens its been far too warm to be out

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your garden room, is it a shed? An office. I want that in my garden. I'd out a wine fridge inside and a lock on the door and escape there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. RollercoasterMum24 June 2014 at 01:06

    I need my me time - even if it's not productive! I love your chicken pic and I really must find out more about #postcircle (I want happy mail!) And two concerts in one weekend - wow - hope you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is wonderful to have some 'me' time
    your garden room is lovely and i like how cheeky the chickens are ! i saw some of your pics from the concert and you looked like you had the 'best' time yay x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that you have chickens in the garden! we would love some :-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig