14 June 2014

365 #24 {Signs of Summer}

Summer was finally here this week.
Days of sunshine from dawn to dusk always makes the world a happier place.
This week saw another birthday so more cake.
Something else to smile about.

365 #24

Project 365 day 159 - Outgoing #happymail #snailmail #postcircle
Project 365 day 160 - Garden flowers
Project 365 day 161 - Happy school run
Project 365 day 162 - Vegetable patch
Project 365 day 163 - Incoming #happymail #snailmail #postcircle
Project 365 day 164 - Happy Birthday Husband!
Project 365 day 165 - Afternoon drink
 

Day 159
A day to catch up with some outgoing happy mail and some time to doodle.
Day 160
A look around the garden for some flowers but this was all I could find - chives and something I'm unsure of.
Day 161
I'm enjoying the school run again, especially on sunny mornings.
Day 162
A warm Summer evening and I thought I would snap the Californian poppies but they had closed up for the night - the potato plants are looking good though.
Day 163
Incoming happy mail today. The note was light hearted and not as heavy as the image might suggest.
Day 164
The husband's birthday and a second attempt at the cake as I managed to burn one the night before - I blame the faulty timer.
Day 165
Afternoon drinks with friends for the husband's birthday. Our pub of choice was closed for a wedding reception so we went elsewhere. They were also hosting a wedding reception but were still open to the public so we could gate-crash discreetly. Back home now for a BBQ and aiming to stay up for the football. We shall see.

Linking up with The Boy and Me...
TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky
x x x
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Happy mail looks exciting. What is it exactly? Lovely sunny pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck staying up for the football. I'm shattered already and it's only 7pm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't realise that was a card, had to read that for my A Levels! The cake looks fab #365

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sunny school runs at the moment #365

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah MumofThree World14 June 2014 at 21:20

    Lovely pics as ever this week. My husband got a bit older this week too. I am currently wondering how I will manage to stay up until the end of the England game - and with all the kids too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy looking cake for hubby! Yay! Lovely flowers in the vase. #365

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow happy birthday to your hubby that cake looked immensely tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmmm chocolate cake and flowers. What a lovely week

    ReplyDelete
  9. The school run is so much nicer in the sunshine! That cake looks delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your comment on my blog I have asked to join Postcircle!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What is Postcircle? It looks and sounds interesting. Gorgeous photo of the flowers in the bottle, whatever they are and that cake looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything looks so much better in the sun, doesn't it? Even the school run!

    ReplyDelete
  13. sabrina montagnoli15 June 2014 at 21:53

    It all looks so summery and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. RollercoasterMum16 June 2014 at 01:15

    It's all so much better in the sunshine isn't it? I love your pink flowers in the blue vase, I stopped to pick some big daisies from the side of the road the other day. Your school run looks much like mine - except mine are mostly on their scooters!

    ReplyDelete
  15. that cake looks good and gooey and full of chocolate mmmmm. i love the colours in the first photo and sending or receiving hsppy mail is always something to smile about. nice to see signs of summer isnt it x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohh that is my kind of cake! Looks like a fab week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm gone to convey my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this webpage on regular basis to obtain updated from hottest gossip.


    Here is my webpage; massage Liverpool Street (yagoditsy.ru)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig