25 July 2011

My First Blog - Welcome!

Hi and welcome to my blog! Firstly a little bit about how I have come to join the thousands of SAHM bloggers like myself - I have recently become addicted to Twitter and via that medium an addiction to blogs has started and I thought I would jump on board. I am secretly very pleased with myself that I have got this far due to a fear of technology and it all going horribly wrong. In fact I seem to be scared of more things these days and am sure that goes hand in hand with my increased time at home and completely losing touch with some elements of the real world. I feel some future blogs already bubbling in my head about that. My blogs will not be super intelligent musings as my intellect has waned somewhat in the past few years but I hope to be able to spill out onto my blog page my views and feelings on whatever I feel fit for isn't that a reason for writing a blog? I have read a few blogs via Twitter and some are so clever and witty and I fear I may not be up to that standard of writing - English at school was never my strongpoint - but I am willing to give it a go. I so hope I don't offend but will speak my mind, and hopefully I will make some readers smile or maybe laugh, who knows?
So please bear with me and give my blogs a go. I am learning technically on the job so please excuse any school-girl errors.
Welcome and hopefully someone will be back when I find something interesting & witty to blog about! x x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hi,
    I'm a bit of a technophobe myself and blogging is definitely 'learn as you go' but I'm sure you will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig