15 June 2018

Yoga, Soul Circus and where I've been!

So, it's been nearly 7 months since I posted here and quite a lot has changed. Stepping back from the blogging world just slowly happened as other events in my life took over. There was no big 'I'm escaping from social media and finding time for myself' - other things came into my life and the focus went elsewhere. Which leads me to the yoga adventure...

As well as my children's yoga qualification, I am now a qualified adult yoga teacher having successfully completed my 200hr YTT in Cirencester back in April. This has led to me slowly stepping away from my classroom teaching job and increasing my time in schools spreading the yoga love to hundreds of local children; a job that I simply adore. I am slowly building up adult classes in my local village hall as well as some amazing yoga by the lake sessions at a nearby creative business work-space. To say I'm pretty happy in my new career would be quite an understatement.

So the last few months have been pretty hectic and I'm looking forward to some down time in a field doing plenty of yoga at Soul Circus 2018. I was honoured to be invited to attend and cover the very first Soul Circus in 2016 and just had to return last year. Already, with a great line up of yoga, wellbeing, music, food, drink, mindfulness, talks and special guests, 2018 looks to be another great success.

The camping space returns again with options to glamp or rock up to a pre-erected tent - or bring your own tent or camper and join the friendly bunch in the spacious camping field.

Tickets for this year's festival start from £49 and are available here.

Not sure what to expect? Then check out the following video and reviews below!

2017 HIGHLIGHTS...


SOUL CIRCUS REVIEWS...
To read my reviews see here: Soul Circus 2016  Soul Circus 2017

2018 LINE UP....



I'll see you in the yoga tent.

Namaste x


Disclaimer: I received a weekend press pass to Soul Circus 2017 in return for previews and reviews of that year's festival, and will be returning again to review 2018. As always, views and opinions are my own. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig