26 November 2016

Project 366 2016 #47

Week 47 of Project 366 2016 started with excitement and ended with nerves!

Project 366 2016 day 325 - Children's Yoga Teacher Training // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 326 - Wet Monday morning run // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 327 - High River Avon // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 328 - Early night with Emily Barr // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 329 - Yoga night // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 330 - Carb loading // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 331 - Library books // 76sunflowers

Day 325
A rather soggy day 2 up north for my Children's Yoga Teacher Training but I finished the weekend full of excitement and enthusiasm to get my new venture going in the new year.
Day 326
Back to normality today and the wet theme continues for my Monday morning run. I am tapering off the miles this week in readiness for Sunday's half marathon so just the 4 miles around town today splashing through puddles - some which were ankle deep.
Day 327
The rain continued today and I went out on my final run before the half. 5 miles took me over the slightly high River Avon in town.
Day 328
Back to work Wednesday with a full on day that led to a cosy evening tucked up with my latest Emily Barr book.
Day 329
I missed yoga last Thursday due to packing and planning for my weekend away so I was so glad to go tonight for another lovely session - lots of balancing focus tonight and I found my 'public' tree was a little stronger! (Not sure why but I find tree pose really hard to balance in class whereas at home I can hold it and concentrate for ages!?)
Day 330
Another food pic today! The carb loading has begun for Sunday; pasta, vegan mince bolognese, mixed grains, root veg and Violife 'cheese'. Any excuse to stuff my face.
Day 331
A lazy Saturday, no running obviously, so we popped into town to pick up a few things and visit the library. I picked up a couple of children's yoga books, some Christmas fiction, a vegan cookbook and a book, The Shock of the Fall, that flashed up on my kindle app earlier which I was happy to find in the library - always prefer the real thing. I'm now trying to fight my nerves for tomorrow as I'm running without my training buddy, who has a horrible virus, and am panicking about the hills!

x x x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig