17 October 2015

Project 365 2015 #42

So half term is nearly upon us and I'm looking forward to some cold, bright Autumn days and cosy relaxing evenings. This week though has been all about positive work days and keeping on top of the running.

Project 365 #42

Project 365 2015 day 284 - Rugby Festival // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2015 day 285 - Hill repeats // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2015 day 286 - I Run This Body // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2015 day 287 - Bramley Apple Curd // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2015 day 288 - 5k intervals // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2015 day 289 - Steamy windows // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2015 day 290 - Art installation at The Courts // 76sunflowers

Day 284
A bit of a bleary eyed tired start to the day as I actually went out last night with some school mums - G&T, Prosecco and the local curry house was a great combination. Back to today and we took the boy to his first rugby festival. This involved nearly five hours on the touchlines which actually passed quickly with the cheering on of the two teams from his squad, bacon butties, cups of coffee and chatting with the other parents. His team won the Spirit Award which was fantastic.
Day 285
Monday has become run day. Today I did a few hill repeats which I loved but the familiar knee niggle at 4 miles soon got me down.
Day 286
I ordered this bangle as a belated birthday present to myself and love the words on it - I Run This Body. I also booked myself into a second half marathon next year!
Day 287
Back to work and a lovely homemade gift was awaiting me from one of my amazing TAs.
Day 288
An evening interval run of 5k - my fastest in a long time - and no knee trouble. I'm worried my legs are only built for short distances so not sure how I'm going to get up to the 13.1 miles for the Bath Half and Hackney Half next year.
Day 289
Home in time to cook tea tonight which resulted in steamy conservatory windows and writing on the glass from my girl.
Day 290
The husband is spending the weekend away with a friend so I took the children out to The Courts today with Grandma and Granddad. There is a lovely art installation on at the moment and we enjoyed following the trail - and gasping at the price tags!
 
x x x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig