8 July 2017

Project 365 2017 #27

Week 27 of Project 365 2017 has seen my patience with myself stretched whilst counting down the days to the summer holiday - two more weeks.

Project 365 2017 day 183 - Tennis courts // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 184 - The sky's the limit // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 185 - Bradford-on-Avon // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 186 - Sweet peas // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 187 - Yoga sky // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 188 - Yoga pants // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2017 day 189 - Savernake Forest // 76sunflowers

Day 183
A hot day but the children fancied a go on the tennis courts in a nearby village. Unfortunately I couldn't join them on the court and had to settle with sitting on the bench watching them and the husband attempt some rallies.
Day 184
I got through my yoga teaching today then hit the mat at home before the children came home from school. I tried to focus on the words The sky's the limit but feel my goal for this year may be way out of reach.
Day 185
I finally got around to booking a physio appointment in nearby Bradford-on-Avon. He was positive and believed the September marathon could still be achievable as the damage to my achilles didn't seem too bad. He told me to get out on a bike, which I did this afternoon with my first ride in 12 years, and to do a walk/jog on the weekend if I was walking comfortably by then.
Day 186
Still hobbling a bit at work but trying to focus and remember how to walk without a limp! Back home the first bunch of sweet peas had been cut.
Day 187
Back to yoga class tonight after having to miss last week. It felt so good to be back and there was only a little bit I couldn't manage - the yoga sky was looking beautiful tonight.
Day 188
Friday at last! The husband was out for the night so once the children were off to bed I chilled out in my new baggy yoga pants and hit the yoga mat.
Day 189
Saturday morning yoga classes taught then this afternoon we headed over to Savernake Forest for a gentle walk through the trees. I managed about 3 miles of walking but there is no way I can attempt any jog yet as there is still some discomfort there.

x x x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig