8 December 2013

Another favourite alternative Christmas song...

The girl has become a dab hand at using YouTube lately to locate her favourite songs with her most recent search landing on The Killers Christmas collection - that's my girl.

You may know I'm a big fan of The Killers' Christmas songs and I posted my favourite one here just five days ago.

However, I do listen to other music and once I had managed to get my hands back on my iPad today I had a little hunt around and found this forgotten gem.

Something about it just brings a lump to my throat.

Badly Drawn Boy Donner & Blitzen.

Enjoy...

 

What hidden favourites have you rediscovered this year?

x x x

 

SHARE:

2 comments

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig